16" (40cm) FlatHat Drone Landing Pad is suitable for use with Mini and Nano sized drones.
- Heavy-duty canvas fabric protects drone camera & gimbal from weeds and debris
- Easy to pack & carry - weighs 3.5oz (100g)
- Provides easy-to-see landing target and “return-home” location
- Dyed fabric design will not peel-off or flake with use
- Integrated loops to attach FlatHat Lighting Kit (sold separately)
- Size: 16” diameter expanded (collapses to 6" diameter for storage)
- Weight: 3.5 oz (100g)
Why Use a Drone Landing Pad?
Drone landing pads are best used to prevent a drone's rotor wash from creating clouds of dust & debris on take-off and landing from gravelly or dusty surfaces. Landing pads also help to prevent grass and weeds from interfering with a drone's gimbal on take off and landing.
The FlatHat Drone Pad’s bold pattern provides an easy-to-see landing target, and it can be used to provide a designated ‘return-home’ location for drones with that capability.
The FlatHat 16” (40 cm) Collapsible Drone Landing Pad is constructed out of heavy-duty canvas fabric mounted to a flexible spring steel frame. The thick canvas fabric was selected for its durability, and to prevent tears in the event of accidental exposure to a drone's spinning rotor blades.
Weighing just 3.5oz (100g), the FlatHat 16” drone pad collapses easily to 1/3 of its expanded size, storing quickly in an included canvas storage bag.